- bring home the bacon: earn money for the family 赚钱养家
- Eg: Suzy has been bringing home the bacon for years. She’s the only one with a job in her family.
- He worked hard all week to bring home the bacon for his family.
- from rags to riches:from poverty to wealth 脱贫致富，白手起家
- Eg: She used to be homeless, but now she’s a millionaire! She went from rags to riches!
- to pour money down the drain: to waste money 把钱打水漂了/付诸东流，浪费钱财
- Eg: After payday, I always seem to pour my money down the drain. I waste it on all sorts of useless stuff!
- go Dutch: paying for his or her own ticket, food, etc. 聚会，吃饭等AA制，各付各的
- Eg: I'll go Dutch with you on the movie if you want.
创业项目群，学习操作 18个小项目，添加 微信：80709525 备注：小项目！
本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献，该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务，不拥有所有权，不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容， 请发送邮件至 email@example.com 举报，一经查实，本站将立刻删除。